Friday, April 13, 2007

Michael Meacher: Fair's Fair, What a GSOH He Has



Well, it's true. Following a parliamentary enquiry and a flurry of emails round the blog team Michael Meacher DID post my comment on his blog. It has taken me 25 minutes to find it there so here it is with someone's cheeky chappy comment added. Don't know when it was actually put up. Not as the time stamp. So oh go on then Dan, here's your appreciation. Thanks for posting my comment after four days. Buried under more bad news. And an apology: Sorry for not noticing.

Meanwhile I must also say that Michael's website and blog is brighter, in appearance at least, though the colour-clash flower I've pruned from the top doesn't work.

If nothing else the upcoming leadership and deputy contests are setting some new standards for parliamentary web sites.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to change the MT time stamps. The ones shown on the blog are therefore the times when commenters make their contributions. To the best of my my recollection it went up on the 21st.

Unknown said...

Cheers Dan

On my blog the opposite is true and I cannot re-post someone's comment without giving it the current date stamp. Anyway, just teasing.

Best w
Chris P

Chris Paul said...

Kelly was me ... that's Tarus' handle. On me computer agin ...

Anonymous said...

ref the first pic on his webpage...!?! ..with that smile he looks completely insaneinsaneinssaaane