Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cameron Caption Competition: Disappointing as Libertarian Tory Censors That's Life Lyrics



How very disappointing. Last night I visited Iain Dale's Blog and amidst a plethora of terrible captions I found one which humourously hit the nail on the head for the above picture.

This was a fairly loose rendition of one verse and one chorus from Ivor Biggun/Doc Cox's single record I'm a Winker.

Took some tracking down but this excerpt is more or less the caption that Iain's visitor left:

OH Mrs Palm and her five lovely daughters
thank you for having me and being oh so kind
I've got pains in my arms and my gong is growing shorter
my knees have turned to water
and I think I'm going blind.

I'm a winker.
I'm a winker.
And it does me good like it bloody well should
I'm a winker.
I'm a winker and I'm always pulling my pud.

This is of course, fact fans, the wrong way round. But the verse was given to Dave-id Cameron (centre) and the chorus to Iain Dale (left) and all the other Tories. Which seemed to work quite well.

Iain's pulled it off anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spot the bull competition