Friday, May 18, 2007

Labour Leadership: Gordon Brown and the Spaceball



Lorenzo's Co-op Blog has dubbed me Top Political Blogger in Manchester and insisted I will be blogging a bit more than I have so far about Brown's triumphant return to our fair city.

Dog walk first, then we'll see. This picture, from Lorenzo is tagged "Spaceball" and has a readily identifiable UFO answering that description hovering to check if anyone didn't join in the standing ovation. A petulant but popular trick in the bad old days of Blair Labour.

UPDATE: Looks like Spaceball has a D Notice on it. The code's there. Will try again later.

2 comments:

jailhouselawyer said...

What's this another dodgy headline from Manchester's one and only top political blogger? I think I see another blue balloon in the back ground, or is this another spaceship landing?

lorenzo23 said...

Didn't spot the spaceball, the tv cameras, or Oona's shoes...that's why I'm not top political blogger.