Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Wakefield Labour: Taking the Vote for Granted? Or is Iain Dale Completely Wrong, Again?


Iain Dale claims that no Labour leaflets whatsoever have been delivered in Yvette Cooper's "Wakefield" fiefdom. Can this be true? Or have Wakefield Labour simply identified 14 Tory activists and not delivered to these fine upstandings and their immediate neighbours? A reversible trick.

Mr Dale cites no source and also is yet to respond on the Smethwick poster colour-blindness scandal/shortage. Oh, and by the way Iain Mary Creagh (right) is the Labour MP for Wakefield and environs. Yvette is one of the out of town three. As stated earlier LOL has yet to see a Tory leaflet in any of three wards I'm working in and find that this same dearth of blue gibberish applies across most of Manchester. Sadly. We've shifty Lib Dem chimera scoundrels where once we had no-flies-on-me Tories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I was completely wrong about this. It's my misogynistic genes coming to the fore again. I'm too careless for this blogging game.

Labour have put out loads of leaflets.
Yvette Cooper is not the MP for Wakefield.
I am a sprat of the first order.