Monday, January 08, 2007

All The Heroes: Politics Show Poll




Things remain incredibly tight
here. You can view a little politics show medley or cast your vote for Tony Benn immediately. And that includes you Luke Akehurst. Unless you've already wasted yours on your secret hero Maggie? IP addresses will be checked by the Trots at the BBC and you will be outed! The show returns 14th January. Voting ends Thursday 11th January at 12:00 GMT.
The chart (right) is from a few days ago. Maggie is now breathing hotly, passionately, unpleasantly down red Tony's neck. It's a two horse race! Every vote counts! You decide! Blah blah blah.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So my vote for Kinnock would be a waste?

Chris Paul said...

Unless you can persuade about 6000 other Trots and Militants to join you. What's happened to your blog btw? Have you moved? Link goes to August and Blogspot in denial ...

Anonymous said...

Right Chris, basically I'll explain more at city party on Wed if you are there but I've had to delete it for various reasons.

Also, I'm not a trot, I thought we had established this by now.

Chris Paul said...

You're not a Trot? Adele, I thought you were definitely Compass like. And they're Trots now aren't they? Sorry to hear about blog trouble.

Anonymous said...

No I am not definitely compass; bit too metropolitan for me. Tho I have my sympathies.