Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Lib Dems: Frightsome Frolicking with Fascists


In Darlington it is rumoured that the other Lib Dems are slagging off their man who signed the BNP nomination papers and telling people not to vote for him or even that he has withdrawn. This is hotly denied by Lib Dems. They would say that though wouldn't they?

Meanwhile in Blackburn the same franchise of a shamelessly apolitical party is in cahoots with the BNP and their cousins in England First Party with some mutual back scratching.

These cases are on top of the famous "Bastards" quote in Manchester; the boosting BNP to committee in Burnley; the Settle Mayor and his "Coon Jokes"; the communalism in Oldham and Saddleworth over a Mosque; a "let's have a nice debate when they get elected" line again in Manchester; and of course that allegation of a Nazi Salute from a Lib Dem while Cllr Afzal Khan was addressing the Council.

The shameful collaboration-with-Nazis list gets longer by the day.

2 comments:

jailhouselawyer said...

Talk about sympathy for the devil

Newmania said...

I do not post as anything other than myself and I am not a supporter of the BNP. My views are published and I stand by a stated sympathy for some of the BNP voters
I want nothing to do with JHL and have not responded to him other than to mention these facts

CU. I would rather be talking about your post ..sorry

10:35 AM

Chris Paul said...

Ah well ... I'm not sure Newmania is a visitor here and for the moment I'm not picking fights with the like, except over the ballot boxes that is ...

Forget to mention that Lib Dems in Manchester have refused three times to sign an accord across parties not to treat with the BNP.