Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Strident on Trident: Luke Akehurst is Getting Rattled


Luke suggests I print a picture of Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and Des Browne with Trident missiles as he thinks I am obsessed with his own humble position on the matter. I'll think on. I'm not sure it's worth the Photoshopping. But in the meantime we know Luke is a surrogate for all that is great and good about New Labour war and attack policy. But to be fair he doesn't like the University and Hospital policies that pay for it all.

3 comments:

Luke Akehurst said...

We'll crush the opposition in the vote tonight. With unity between Us and the Opposition, the opposition hasn't got a chance. I think. Did I get that right?

Chris Paul said...

Not quite ...

With unity between us and the Opposition we'll crush 60% of our own side! Hurrah! The Opposition win and we lose. Hurrah!

We make a premature ejaculation amounting to a Vanguard submarine to boost Blair's long CV on defying the country and the party and making "Hard" (aka often stupid) decisions. Again hurrah!

Luke Akehurst said...

So I was right. The opposition won. I am the opposition. And I'm stark raving bonkers. Sorry, intellectually challenged.